Here at Step Up Building Ltd, we have established a reputation for home renovations and property refurbishments of superior quality. From our base in East Grinstead, we undertake work throughout Sussex including locations in Billingshurst, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath and Horsham. Regardless of the whereabouts or the type of work, however, as locally-trusted builders we ensure that the quality of our workmanship always comes first. As an independent family-run business, we pride ourselves on the customer service-driven approach that we apply to each project we undertake.
The home renovations and property refurbishments that we provide for property owners in East Grinstead and the surrounding areas include:
• Design & Installation of New Bathrooms
• Design & Installation of New Kitchens
• Plumbing & Heating Work
• Electrical Services
• Plastering Work
• Joinery & Carpentry
• Roofing Work
• Complete Project Management from Start to Finish
From an initial idea and planning, through to the implementation and final handover, our clients in East Grinstead and across the Sussex area benefit from the experience of builders that share over 50 years of trade experience.
Whether it’s our choice of premium materials or our impressive turnaround times, as your chosen builders we bring home renovations and property refurbishments to completion through a smooth and efficient process.
Taking on a smaller scale, property refurbishments are usually confined to specific areas or rooms of a home with the intent of improving through re-equipping or decoration. In comparison, home renovations have a much larger scope, taking in improvement work of the entire building, including structural elements and foundations.
But while property refurbishments and home renovations in East Grinstead, Billingshurst, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath and Horsham may differ, the basics of the two services unfold in similar ways.
1. Planning – The core of both home renovations and property refurbishments in East Grinstead and the neighbouring areas remains a thorough planning phase. Working in close conjunction with clients, our builders integrate certain fixtures and features into the vision that they present to us. We aim to get as much information as possible during this phase so that we can turn dream home renovations and property refurbishments into a stunning reality.
2. Cleanliness – With a confirmed plan, budget and timescale, we begin home renovations and property refurbishments on the agreed date. As experienced builders, we recognise that we provide our services in people’s homes and places of work. As such, we work with minimal mess, making sure to tidy up after ourselves. Our clients in East Grinstead and the surrounding areas can be sure that we treat their home like we would our own.
3. Full Compliance with Regulations – As your builders of choice, we strive to offer peace of mind when it comes to home renovations and property refurbishments in East Grinstead and across Sussex. The best way to achieve this is to adhere to Health & Safety legislation on site and produce work in full compliance with current UK Building Regulations. Not only does this ensure safety during the home renovations and property refurbishments themselves, but also in the years to come.
To book a free, no-obligation consultation with locally-respected builders in East Grinstead, Billingshurst, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Horsham or across the Sussex area, please contact us.