In addition to our home extensions, property refurbishments and home renovations, Step Up Building Ltd also excels in a range of wider building services. As East Grinstead-based builders with more than 50 years of trade experience, we undertake jobs of any kind and all sizes. From bespoke brickwork to a complete new build, we treat every project with the same professionalism regardless of its scope. This is why Step Up Building Ltd are recognised as one of the most trusted local builders in our hometown, Horsham, Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill, Billingshurst and across the Sussex area.
The general building services we provide include, but aren’t limited to:
• Construction of New Builds
• Timber Frame Work
• Custom Brickwork
• Bespoke Carpentry
Put simply, as builders of choice, we tailor our approach to suit the needs of clients in East Grinstead and the surrounding areas.
To discuss options for your own building or construction work, please contact us.
In our position as highly-trained, vastly-experienced builders, the work we carry out offers property owners a range of benefits. Whether it’s a new build in Horsham, timer frame work in Haywards Heath, custom brickwork in Burgess Hill or bespoke carpentry in Billingshurst, we have earned a reputation for complete client satisfaction.
The most popular of our wider building services offer our clients advantages that include:
1. New Builds – When constructed by reputable builders, a new build construction provides clients in East Grinstead and the neighbouring areas with the perfect opportunity for design freedom. Whether it’s building a completely new home that reflects individual tastes and styles or all manner of outbuildings constructed for optimal functionality, nothing beats a new build for its scope of customisation.
In addition, new builds must, by law, meet current UK Building Regulations for safety and security. From superior fire-resistant materials to increased energy-efficiency, a new build offers an array of benefits that an older building simply can’t match.
2. Timber Frame Work – Property owners in East Grinstead and across the South East who opt for timber frame work receive an array of benefits. First and foremost, a timber frame construction assembled by experienced builders offers cost-effectiveness in both the speed of the build and the subsequent labour costs involved. With the right conditions, a timber frame house can be erected and made water and wind-resistant in two days, with a project completion in the range of six to eight weeks.
Moreover, timber is a natural insulator, so when combined with additional insulation, homeowners can see a reduction in their energy bills. Through good forestry management, timber frames also represent the only true renewable construction material. Ethical suppliers always replace a felled tree with one, if not two trees as replacement.
3. Brickwork – The brickwork services we offer to clients in East Grinstead and the wider Sussex area cover an extensive range of projects. In our role as foremost builders in the region, we provide the highest-quality brickwork for new builds, home extensions, boundary walls, internal walls, chimneys, fireplaces and decorative purposes. We also provide a range of repair and refurbishment work such as restoration and repointing projects.
Whichever brickwork service our clients require, the builders at Step Up Building Ltd produce stunning results that comply with the demanding standards of our in-house training.
4. Bespoke Carpentry – Whether it’s staircases, windows, doors or an entirely bespoke project, our team produces carpentry and joinery of superior quality. Forming the foundation of so many of our services, our carpentry skills have been at the centre of our track record for excellence since 2010, and in the more-than-five-decades of experience shared by our carpenters and builders.
While it’s impossible to list the specific benefits of an unknown bespoke project, one thing is abundantly clear – our carpentry will always offer East Grinstead and wider Sussex area property owners a solid, reliable base for decades to come.
To view examples of the projects completed by our builders in East Grinstead, Horsham, Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill, Billingshurst and the surrounding Sussex areas, please visit the previous work page.